BS-LL7H Low Level Laser Hair Growth Machine 650nm Energy Adjustable
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
|Model Number:||LL7H - TOUCH|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 unit per month|
|Wavelength:||650nm / 670nm||Laser Energy:||Max. 20 Mw Per Diode|
|Total Laser Amount:||400||Laser Feature:||Energy Adjustable, Panel Can Be Controlled Separately|
|Timer:||Support (1 – 60 Min)||Microcurrent Therapy:||Handheld Probe + Comb|
multifunction facial machine,
diode laser hair removal machine
650nm Low level laser hair growth BS-LL7H laser hair growth machine
What is low dose laser therapy?
Low level laser therapy is a safe form of light/heat treatment under investigation for a variety of health indications. It is being used to treat the genetic forms of hair loss common in men and women, androgenetic alopecia or pattern balding.
Low level laser therapy is also called red light therapy, cold laser, soft laser, biostimulation and photobiomodulation.
How is laser hair therapy supposed to work?
The hair growth cycle consists of three phases: growth (anagen phase), resting (telogen phase) and shedding (catagen phase). Hair loss in androgenetic alopecia depends on a testosterone derivative in the skin, dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Low level laser therapy is believed to increase blood flow in the scalp and stimulate metabolism in catagen or telogen follicles, resulting in the production of anagen hair. In theory:
- The photons of light act on cytochrome C oxidase leading to the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This is converted to cyclic AMP in the hair follicle cells, releasing energy and stimulating metabolic processes necessary for hair growth.
- Release of nitric oxide from cells leads to increased vascularisation to the scalp distributing nutrients and oxygen to the hair roots.
- Excessive build-up of DHT is prevented.
Benefits of laser therapy for hair loss
- Low level laser thereapy can be used in both men and women
- No adverse effects have been reported
- It is clean and painless
- Low level laser hair therapy is relatively inexpensive
- It requires minimal time commitment
- Some low level laser therapy devices are portable
- Hair growth may occur on the top of the head/crown and along the hairline of forehead
Improvement is reported in at least some users after 12 to 26 weeks of use, with reduced hair fall and noticeable hair growth.
The BS-LL7H system integrates 4 pieces of diode laser panel, with totally 400 high quality laser diodes, to emit powerful LLL (low level laser) for hair loss therapy. What’s more it integrates micro-urrent therapy function as assisted treatment.
Laser hair growth Application:
- Male pattern baldness (Androgenic Alopecia)
- Femail pattern baldness (female-pattern alopecia)
- Thinning hair
- Damaged or broken hair
- Alopecia areata
- Traction Alopecia
- Laser hair growth Features