Orthopedic Traumatology ESWT Shockwave Therapy Machine
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing for shock wave therapy machine|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 working days after we received payment of Acoustic Wave Therapy Machine|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets per month|
|Application:||Clinic, Resell, Rehab||Shockwave Type:||Musculoskeletal Therapy Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology EPAT Shock Wave Therapy Equipment|
|Shock Wave Frenquency::||1 - 22 Hz Adjustable Continuously, Stepping 1Hz||Function:||Pain Relief, Rehabilitation, Even Cellulite And ED|
|Energy Source:||Air Compressor||Shock Wave Energy:||1.0 Bar To 5.0 Bar, Stepping By 0.1 Bar|
|Shock Wave Applications:||6 Different Tips For Different Disease||Model:||SMARTWAVE BS-SWT6000|
Traumatology ESWT Shockwave Therapy Machine,
Orthopedic ESWT Shockwave Therapy Machine,
Non Invasive Shockwave Therapy Machine
Shock Wave Therapy For Orthopedic And Traumatology Plantar Fasciitis
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment
Specifications for Orthopedic Traumatology ESWT Shockwave Therapy Machine
|Shock source||Radial Shockwave ( Acoustic Wave)|
|Energy levels||1-5 Bar|
|Pulse frequencies||1 - 22 HZ|
|Burst modes||3 burst modes or continues|
|Control panel||colorful touch screen|
|Positive shockwave counter||Yes|
|Negative shockwave counter||yes|
|Built-in programs||indication menu with present treatment protocols|
|Working Environment||10-28'C 30~80% RH; 500~1060hPa|
|Power Specification||AC 220V/ 50 HZ, 16 A|
The warranty period is 12 months.
How the shock wave worksA shock wave is an acoustic wave that carries high energy to painful points and tendons or musculoskeletal tissues with subacute, subchronic and chronic conditions.
This energy activates healing, regeneration and repair of tendons and soft tissues.
Analgesic effect - pain reliefReduces muscle tension, suppresses spasm.
Hyperemia is one of the main effects of shock wave therapy. Provides better energy consumption by hypertensive muscles and their ligamentous structures.
Moreover, it causes a decrease in the pathological interaction between actin and myosin. This leads to a decrease in muscle tension, which is usually very painful
for the patient.
Decrease in phosphorus concentration The
activity of phosphorus (pain mediator and growth factor) leads to stimulation of afferent pain fibers. Phosphorus (P) also supports the development of edema and the secretion of histamine.
Reducing the concentration of phosphorus, reduces pain in the affected area and reduces the risk of edema.
Accelerated healingIncreased collagen
production The production of the required amount of collagen is a prerequisite for healing processes in damaged musculoskeletal and ligamentous structures. UHT technology stimulates collagen production in deep tissues.
Improving metabolism and microcirculation.
UHT technology accelerates the removal of pain metabolites, increases oxygenation and energy supply to damaged tissues. It also ensures the removal of histamine and other irritating components of a predominantly acidic nature.
Restoring mobilityDissolution of fossilized fibroblasts The
UHT technology dissolves the fossilized fibroblasts and begins the subsequent biochemical decalcification of the secondary symptoms of arthrosis.
Shockwave therapy is a highly effective, non-invasive treatment for musculoskeletal pain that improves the lives of millions!
New technology with proven medical effects; efficiency over 80% for some indications
- Rapid pain relief
- Restoring mobility
- No anesthesia, no medication
- No side effects
Main areas of application:
- sports medicine
- A unique opportunity for further modernization with another physiotherapy module (electrotherapy, ultrasound, laser, magnet)
List of therapies
- Heel spur, Plantar fasciitis
- Achillodynia, Achilles bursitis
- Preexisting Tibialis syndrome
- Tip of the Patella Syndrome - Patellar Tendinopathy (Jumper Knee)
- Biceps tendonitis
- Trochanteritis, "stripe syndrome" (pain in the hip joint)
- Thigh adductor syndrome, ARS syndrome
- Shoulder-scapular periarthritis, impingement syndrome
- Epicondylitis of the humerus of the radius / ulna - "Tennis" elbow
- Osteoarthritis of the joints of the hands and feet, I degree, Hallux valgus
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (pain on the palmar side of the wrist)
- Chronic enthesopathies
- Painful muscle seals, trigger points
Shockwave therapy is used for:
- Dissolution of fossilized fibroblasts
- Increases collagen production
- Relieving muscle tension
- Analgesic effect
- Treating cellulite with shock wave therapy is an effective way to eliminate the unwanted appearance of your skin.
Due to its high accuracy and non-trauma, this method is successfully used both for the rehabilitation of the musculoskeletal system, and for achieving maximum results in the treatment of cellulite, for getting rid of local fat deposits, modeling body shapes, reducing stretch marks and skin laxity.
Why is shock wave therapy recommended:
- effective body shaping
- treatment of complex stages of cellulite
- body shaping after liposuction
- "Destruction" of local fatty deposits
- restoration of connective tissue and strengthening of its elasticity resistance of the therapeutic effect
- comfortable and fast procedure for smoothing scars, stretch marks and scars
- microcirculation increases
- fibrous septa resorb
- improves lymph flow and drainage
- adipose tissue decreases in volume due to the normalization of cellular processes in it and the size of the cell itself
- the synthesis of new healthy connective tissue is stimulated
- the density of the connective tissues of the body increases
- almost instant cosmetic effect, the skin becomes more elastic