What is power-assisted liposuction (PAL)?
A popular body-sculpting technology, power-assisted liposuction (PAL) uses a cannula attached to an oscillating handpiece that drives it back and forth to break up unwanted fat cells—without the addition of heat—before suctioning them out of the body.
Compared to traditional suction-assisted liposuction (SAL), which relies on manual jabs of the cannula, PAL is faster and more efficient—a boon to both surgeons (reduced fatigue) and patients (less time under anesthesia).
PAL can be used on its own, to dislodge and extract fat cells, or paired with a complementary technology like (ultrasound energy), Smartlipo (laser heat), or BodyTite (radiofrequency energy)—all of which help liquefy the fat, making it easier to remove, with less trauma to the surrounding tissue. The heat also contracts the skin slightly.
As with all forms of lipo, PAL can be used all over the body—on the abs, love handles, back, bra rolls, upper arms, inner and outer thighs, knees, and ankles as well as under the chin. Since liposuction is not a weight-loss method, ideal candidates should be within 30% of their ideal weight, with small pockets of pinchable fat that resist diet and exercise. Good skin elasticity is also a must, as lax or stretch-marked skin will sag instead of snapping back post-op.
BS-LIPS6 is a new generation power assisted liposuction system, which integrated high-speed vibrating power assisted liposuction function, aspirator, and infusion function. With the single machine, it is feasible to implement a vibroliposuction surgery, without depending on other devices. It enhances the operation efficiency, and surgeons experience less fatigue during power liposuction with easier penetration and removal of adipose tissue. Microcomputer calculates and provides precise to-and-fro movement.
- 1.One-way oil-free vacuum pump, with excellent and quick pressure boosting, and no countercurrent when engine stopping.
- 2.With portable cool-air inner-circulation frequency modulation can be easily connected to any common negative-pressure machines and fat-absorbers.
- 3.Hard parts frosted system is both good at milling bone structures and absorbing its fragments and powders as well as cleaning, which greatly reduces the surgeon’s working intensity and saves operation time
- 4.Adjustable peristaltic water-injection system can not only be used as swelling anaesthetic injection, but also as the water-resource of hard parts frosted-absorbing system, with simple and convenient operation.
- 5.No heat generation during operation, no radiation and scald.
- 6.Handle-made choice to crack emulsified lipocytes, which can effectively protect skin nerves and blood vessels.
- 7.High resonant frequency and high speed of fat absorbing with high efficiency, as well as convenient operation and labor-saving.
- 8.Well-distributed fat-absorbing process, flat operation positions, very light pains and quick recovery.
What are the pros of power-assisted liposuction?
- The fat-removal results from PAL are permanent.
- Its speed and efficiency lessens time under anesthesia as well as trauma to surrounding tissue sometimes caused by the elbow-grease-driven jabs of SAL.
- There’s no risk of thermal damage. Most surgeons, when discussing power-assisted liposuction versus laser liposuction (like Smartlipo), note that heat-free PAL is far safer. Both techniques dislodge fat cells and make them easier to remove, but
- Smartlipo, which heats the fat upwards of 900ºF, can cause third-degree burns if not performed properly.
- PAL carries fewer side effects, like the seromas and bruising born of more aggressive liposuction techniques.
- Smaller incisions can be made with PAL versus Smartlipo and , because there’s no need to insert a rubber stopper to safeguard the skin from heat. With PAL, the incision need only accommodate the diameter of the cannula.
A good candidate for liposuction should have realistic expectations about the results of this procedure as well as these basic qualities: Average or slightly above-average weight-Firm, elastic skin-In good overall health
Concentrated pockets of fat that do not respond well to diet and exercise
Patients with poor skin quality (cellulite) are not good candidates for liposuction because they may develop skin irregularities due to under- or over-correction of localized fat deposits. Age is generally not a major consideration when discussing liposuction; however, older patients often have less elasticity in their skin and thus may not achieve the same benefits of liposuction that a younger patient with tighter skin might achieve.
Liposuction works best in areas with relatively good skin tone. Ideally the overlying skin has good elasticity with few stretch marks. Once the fatty tissue is removed, liposuction relies on the overlying skin to redrape over the area. Post-operatively you may experience a moderate skin contraction over the area. The areas of the body that respond best to liposuction are:
- Upper and lower abdominal wall
- Upper and lower flanks (“lovehandles”)
- Inner thighs and inner knees
- Outer thighs (“saddlebags”)
- Chin and neck
- Chest and pectoral area (men)
PAL liposuction Configuration
- Vibration handpiece (electric)
- Suction needle kit (5 different size cannulas as 1 kit)
- Manual suction handle
- Injecting system (including tubing & needle)
- Storage bottle (2000ml x 2pcs)
- High Particulate filter
- Pedal switch
- Power cable
Surgical liposuction machine Specification:
||0 to 0.09MPa adjustable
||≥180L/min (at vacuum pressure of 0.09Mpa)
|Capacity Of Storage Bottle
||AC220V, 50Hz ±10%
||Ambient temperature: -20℃~40℃
|Liposuction Surgery for Men Abdominoplasty Surgical Liposuction Machine 300W