Low Energy 0.09mJ / Mm2 ED Shockwave Therapy Machine For Erectile Dysfunction
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum alloy box for standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 working days after we received the payment of ED Shockwave Therapy Machine|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets per month|
|Energy:||10mJ To 190 MJ||Type:||Portable|
|Application:||Physiotherapy Clinic Use .||Warranty:||12 Months|
shockwave medical device,
radial shockwave therapy machine
BS-SWT2X low energy 0.09mJ per mm2 erectile dysfunction focused shock wave FDA approved
0.09mJ/mm2 energy shockwave for erectile dysfunction treatment
Portable Shock Wave Machine
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment, also called Acoustic Wave Therapy Equipment, mainly for physical therapy treatment, sports injury and rehabitation treatment.
SmartWave BS-SWT2X / BS-SWTX models using a projectile accelerated in the handpiece, to generates a mechanical pressure wave, which is transferred to the human body by an applicator head and which radiates out in the tissue. The mechanical energy is absorbed by the tissue and decreases as the distance from the application site increases, and stress triggers reactions in the tissue that have a positive influence on a wide range of orthopedic and neurological conditions, thus get the result of pain relief, including acute pain and chronic pain reduction.
BS-SWT2X is the only shockwave machine with mature program for erectile dysfunction treatment .
erectile dysfunction treatments:
frequency: 5-10 Hz
number of shots: 500- 800 per time
Number of treatments: 4-8 Treatment frequency: 1-2 per week
Recommended applicator head: 15 mm
What exactly is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
ED can be broken down into 3 major symptoms:
(1) You find it difficult to get an erection
(2) If you do get an erection, it is difficult to maintain
(3) You have a reduced libido (or desire for sex)
ED is a problem that affects more than just your sex life. It can strike at any age and often extends its negative effects into the general mental health of the sufferer.
To gain a proper understanding of the issue, it is important to think about how an erection occurs. A penis becomes erect when there is a large volume of blood entering the shaft as a result of stimulation or arousal. This arousal causes the muscles to relax, which allows blood to flow in more easily — this process expands the size of the penis and causes rigidity by increasing pressure.
Erectile dysfunction is when any sort of interruption inhibits this process, whether it be mental or physical. There can be many different reasons for this interruption, although the cause is not always obvious or known at all.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
There are a number of factors which have been linked as causes of erectile dysfunction, and someone suffering from the problem could be experiencing any combination of these.
(1) Mental: This is a broad category and could include depression, relationship problems, stress, anxiety and more.
(2) Medication: Some medical prescriptions have been associated with ED including anti-depressants, anti-hypertensives ,etc .
(3) Reduced blood flow: If the blood is not flowing efficiently throughout the body, this can hinder the process of getting and maintaining an erection. Conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes and ischemic heart disease are common causes.
(4) High risk activities: There has been suggested links between ED and a number of activities including drinking alcohol, smoking and an unhealthy diet. Anything from thin blood vessels to hardened vessel walls affect the ability to get an election.
What is EDSWT?
Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy (EDSWT) is an innovative approach to vasculogenic ED, a device that uses advanced acoustics technology. EDSWT utilizes low-intensity extracorporeal shock waves, focusing on blood vessels and encouraging neovascularization in the penis shaft and crus. The low-intensity shock waves help relieve vascular deficiency, a common cause of erectile dysfunction.
EDSWT: New Effectivness For More Patients
Vasculogenic and diabetic ED patients will benefit from EDSWT. EDSWT therapy brings hope to those patients, by allowing more than 70% of them to become responsive to PDE5 inhibitors. As “end-stage” ED patients, they will be able to enjoy normal sexual functionality. Our shockwave therapy machine breakthrough therapeutic system can bring lasting improvement in erectile function and new sexual spontaneity to millions – painlessly, naturally and safety.
- Proven clinical results
- Light, compact & mobile
- Long-term effect
- Pain free, short treatments with no reported side-effects
- Suitable for additional urology applications
Overcome Erectile Dysfunction Permanently with a Non-Invasive, Painless Treatment
Proven effective in clinical testing, BS-SWT2X is a unique mobile system that performs the EDSWT protocol in a safe, efficient manner. Vasculogenic and diabetic ED patients, who are responsive to PDE5 inhibitors as well as those who are unresponsive, can receive shock wave therapy and experience improved erectile functionality. The system is light-weighted, modular and mobile.
Effective Without Medication
EDSWT does not involve the use of any pharmaceuticals. Moreover, the shock wave treatment causes no side-effects or systemic load on other organs and healthy tissues. The non-invasive, painless EDSWT procedure is performed during a series of brief visits to the urology office, and requires no sedation or anesthesia. Discernable improvement in the erectile function of the penis can be visible within two weeks after therapy begins. Recent clinical studies revealed that patients reported a high rate of satisfaction for more than two years after treatment – all without reliance on PDE5 inhibitors. In clinical tests, EDSWT has shown significant long-term effectiveness. These results are confirmed by a double-blind placebo controlled study of a large group of patients.
Positive response include:
a) More frequent erections
b) More rigid erections
c) Ability to maintain an erection and perform entire act of sexual intercourse
d) Freedom to reduce or cut out medication such as Slidenafil etc.
Not only for erectile dysfunction , but also physiotherapy for kinds pain relief , as following shows :
- Radial and ulnar epicondylitis, tennis elbow
- Tendinitis of the shoulder / shoulder problems
- Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Status post muscular injury
- Patellar tendinitis
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Myofascial trigger point therapy on back and shoulders
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Periostitis / shin splints (Condition after overload)
- Dupuytren's disease
- Thumb basal joint arthritis / rhizarthritis
- Sports injury
SmartWave BS-SWT2X / BS-SWTX models are the 3rd and 4th generation of Shock Wave Therapy products from LUMSAIL, since 2011. More than 5000 clinic cases and over 2000 units installed all over the world so far. SmartWave is approved by multiple health organizations in different countries.
Advantage and Specification:
- Long lifespan, over 3 million shots before maintenance needed
- Ti-alloy made applicator, can fully transfer energy to patients, double efficiency than 1st generation
- Can continuously work over 10000 shots without break, so as to provide excellent treatment result
- More than 38 pre-set treatment protocols, and support user defined protocols
- Energy from 10mJ to 185mJ, adjustable per 10mJ as stepping (equal to 0.25Bar to 5Bar)
- Frequency from 1Hz to 22Hz, adjustable per 1Hz as stepping