BS-UVR4 is high energy professional narrow band UVA and UVB light therapy equipment.
Phototherapy, or ultraviolet light, is defined as either mid wave light energy (Ultraviolet-B light [UVB]) or long wave light (Ultraviolet-A [UVA]). UVB is available as narrowband or broadband. It has been known for many years that UVA, UVB, and narrowband UVB light - Ultraviolet phototherapy - slows abnormal growth of normal skin cells which is associated with psoriasis.
Narrow band (NB) UVB and PUVA are often used to start the repigmenting process for vitiligo. Narrow band UVB is light energy which is emitted in a narrow band portion of the UVB light range, 311 nm to 313 nm. UVB-NB has been shown to be the optimal part of the UV light spectrum which slows growth of psoriasis lesions. UVA is the range of ultraviolet that is most commonly used in conjunction with the drug Oxsoralen in PUVA therapy.
- Adopts high quality UV lamp source to ensure the light quality and stability.
- Long lifecycle by optimized power source for the lamps.
- Precisely control the dosage of UV light, so as to obtain the best treatment effect.
- Electrical-control lifting arm to suit for different usage case with handheld controller.
- Glisten board in radiation machine to increase radiation efficiency
- Particular anti-jamming technology to ensure normal work in strong magnetic field.
UVA and/or UVB Lamp
Type AB (with both UVA/UVB):
UVA: >= 4.0 mw/cm2 by 6 tubes/40W
UVB: >= 0.3 mw/cm2 by 4 tubes/20W
Type A (with only UVA):
UVA: >= 6.0 mw/cm2 by 10 tubes/40W
Type B (with only UVB):
UVB: >= 0.6 mw/cm2 by 10 tubes/20W
UVA: 0 - 20 J/cm2
UVB: 0 - 5 mw/cm2
0 – 30 minutes
Vertical Route Of Distance
0 – 40 cm
0 – 90 degrees
60 x 55 cm
< 700 Watts
10 – 28℃ 30~80%RH,500~1060hPa
1056mm × 804mm × 1060mm
For Narrow Band UV Light Therapy For Eczema With UVA / UVB Therapy Lamp