BS-FCL4R is a high energy RF excited CO2 fractional laser resurfacing system based on latest ablative CO2 laser technology.
Skin resurfacing lasers briefly direct an intense burst of laser energy onto the surface of the skin, vapors skin tissues and water very quickly. It penetrates depth is about 1mm, and leaving the skin’s surface intact, creating tiny columns of treated or coagulated tissue which are surrounded by the healthy tissue. Nearby the damaged cell immediately move into this microscopically damaged area and heal the wounded area, thus collagens regrows and skin is rejuvenated.
BS-FCL4R can be working in continuous mode, pulsed mode, or scanning mode, for different applications in plastic or dermatological surgery. The scanner can be programmed through the user-friendly LCD screen, and the 7-joint articulated arm greatly facilitate the operators. The RF excited CO2 laser generation mechanism, ensures tiny pixel on skin surface, which cause less skin hurt while less risks of pigmentation and shorter down time after treatments.
- High quality RF excited CO2 laser generator
- 7 joint articulated arm with high energy transfer ratio
- Support serialized or random scanning mode
- Tiny spot size down to 0.1mm in diameter
- Programmable scanning shape and scanning mode
- Pulse release time is flexible to adjust to fit different type of skin
- Support customized settings
- Support random, midsplit and linear scanning mode