Lipedema Treatment Power Assisted Liposuction Equipment (PAL SYSTEM)
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Package: aluminum case / wooden case ; Packed weight: about 80kg|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 working days after we received payment of PAL Liposuction Machine|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||100 units/month|
|Product Name:||Lipedema Treatment- Best Liposuction Lipolysis Machine- Cure Lipedema||Type:||Liposuction Cure Lipedema|
|Sample Time:||Within 1 Day After Your Sample Order||Vacuum Range:||0 To 0.09MPa Adjustable|
|Input Power:||300W||Flow:||≥180L/min (at Vacuum Pressure Of 0.09Mpa)|
|Noise:||<65dB||Capacity Of Storage Bottle:||2000ml|
power assisted liposuction equipment,
slimming beauty equipment
Lipedema Treatment Power Assisted Liposuction Equipment
Although there is currently no cure for Lipedema, patients have been finding removing fat through Liposuction can relieve pain associated with Lipedema.
There is good news that liposuction can help Lipedema patients:Tumescent Liposuction and Water Jet Assisted Liposuction.
Features of Lipedema Treatment Power Assisted Liposuction Equipment:
- One-way oil-free vacuum pump, with excellent and quick pressure boosting, and no countercurrent when engine stopping.
- With portable cool-air inner-circulation frequency modulation can be easily connected to any common negative-pressure machines and fat-absorbers.
- Hard parts frosted system is both good at milling bone structures and absorbing its fragments and powders as well as cleaning, which greatly reduces the surgeon’s working intensity and saves operation time.
- Adjustable peristaltic water-injection system can not only be used as swelling anaesthetic injection, but also as the water-resource of hard parts frosted-absorbing system, with simple and convenient operation.
- No heat generation during operation, no radiation and scald.
- Handle-made choice to crack emulsified lipocytes, which can effectively protect skin nerves and blood vessels.
- High resonant frequency and high speed of fat absorbing with high efficiency, as well as convenient operation and labor-saving.
- Well-distributed fat-absorbing process, flat operation positions, very light pains and quick recovery.
Configurations of Lipedema Treatment Power Assisted Liposuction Equipment:
- Vibration handpiece (electric)
- Suction needle kit (5 different size cannulas as 1 kit)
- Manual suction handle
- Injecting system (including tubing & needle)
- Storage bottle (2000ml x 2pcs)
- High Particulate filter
- Pedal switch
- Power cable
Technical Specification of Lipedema Treatment Power Assisted Liposuction Equipment:
Lipedema Treatment- Best Liposuction lipolysis machine- Cure Lipedema
0 to 0.09MPa adjustable
≥180L/min (at vacuum pressure of 0.09Mpa)
Capacity Of Storage Bottle
Ambient temperature: -20℃～40℃;Relative Humidity: ≤80%; Atmospheric pressure: 500-1060hpa
AC220V, 50Hz ±10%
If you’re considering liposuction for lipedema, you probably have a lot of questions.
What are the features of lipedema?
Lipedema is the abnormal build-up of fat cells in the legs, thighs and buttocks.
In Lipedema, the legs become symmetrically enlarged from the ankles right up to the hips, but the feet and hands are unaffected. The build-up of fat often creates a ring of fatty tissue overlapping the top of the feet, as if there were tight bands around the ankles.
How is it treated?
The only treatment that appears to be effective for lipedema is a procedure called liposuction.
What Is Liposuction?
Liposuction is an invasive procedure used to improve body contour by removing areas of excess fat. Common treatment locations include the abs, love handles, thighs, arms, back, and underneath the chin.
liposuction is intended to improve your body contour by reducing isolated collections of body fat that do not generally respond to diet and exercise.
Lipedema treatment with liposuction before-after picture:
For Lipedema Treatment Power Assisted Liposuction Equipment
Please feel free to contact us! We are at your service at any time!