IPL Professional Laser Hair Removal Equipment
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 days after receive payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 unit per month|
|Light Resource:||Intense Pulse Light By Xenon Flashlight||Spot Size:||8mm X 40mm|
|RF Output Mode:||Bi-Polar||RF Frequency:||10MHz|
|Cool Touch Temperature:||0 – 4 C Degrees||Control Panel:||Colorful Touch Screen|
|Power Consumption:||2200Watts||Dimension:||49CM X 42 CM X 128CM|
permanent hair removal machine,
ipl shr hair removal machine
Intense Pulse Light by Xenon flashlight Elight IPL equipment
The IPL hand piece delivers high intensity pulses of broadband light that is different from the narrow band light of lasers. IPL, which stands for intensed pulsed light, is non-ablative meaning that is does not damage the surface of the skin. The intense light is delivered to the deeper parts of the skin (dermis) and leaves the superficial aspect of the skin (epidermis) untouched. There are different versions of IPL available on the market that target different structures in the skin. The PhotoDerm VL targets vascular lesions such as spider veins and vascular birthmarks. The PhotoDerm PL targets pigmented lesions such as melasma and age spots. The PhotoDerm HR and Epilight target hair. The thermal effect of IPL also causes production of new collagen, leading to improvement in wrinkles.
|Light Resource||Intense Pulse Light by Xenon flashlight|
530 ~ 1200nm for Skin Rejuvenation / Speckle Removal
640 ~ 1200nm for Hair Removal
|Spot Size||8mm x 40mm|
|IPL Pulse Features||
Pulse width 1 – 10ms
Pulse delay 5 - 100ms
Pulse number 1 - 6
|RF Output Mode||Bi-Polar|
|RF Energy||0 – 50J/cm2|
|Cool Touch Temperature||0 – 4 C degrees|
|Control Panel||Colorful Touch Screen|
|Dimension||49CM X 42 CM X 128CM|
|Power Specification||AC220V/50Hz or AC110V/60Hz
- Protective eyewear is given to the patient
- A topical anesthetic may be applied to the skin for added comfort during the procedure. (Optional)
- A cooling gel, which reduces the sensation of heat from the hand piece, is applied to the treatment area
- Cold air cooling to the skin may also be given during treatment
- The smooth glass surface of the IPL hand piece is placed directly over the treatment area
- Precisely calibrated light waves, which vary in intensity according to the type of skin, the location of the treatment area and treatment type, and the depth of energy penetration required for optimal results, are emitted by the hand piece
- Treatment continues over a single, specified area (face, legs, neck, or arms) with a series of brief, even passes
- After 30 – 40 minutes, the session is complete. The patient may experience a slight redness to the treatment area, which usually disappears in an hour
- Over a series of treatments (usually 2-6, at 3-4-week intervals) the treatment area becomes clear of spots, birthmarks, discoloration or unwanted veins
What does the procedure feel like?
Patients often describe the treatment as relaxing and therapeutic. You will experience a gentle warming of your skin’s surface during the procedure as the laser hand piece is moved back and forth about an inch above your skin. You can expect to return to normal daily activities with the use of sunscreen for any outdoor activities.
How many treatments will I need?
The initial results are often subtle. On average, you may require four to six IPL treatments to achieve the best results. The doctor will discuss the end point of your treatment and the timeline of what to expect.
What are the possible side effects?
Although most patients report few if any side effects, the most common is slight redness that disappears within a few hours after the treatment. The doctor will discuss the benefits, risks and alternatives of the treatment with you beforehand.