OEM Surgical Liposuction Machine / Fat Burning Equipment For Body Contouring
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Package: aluminum case / wooden case ; Packed weight: about 80kg|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 working days after we received payment of PAL Liposuction Machine|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||100 units/month|
|Product Name:||Body Sculpting Liposuction Surgery Lipolysis For Body Contouring||Type:||Body Sculpting Liposuction Surgery Lipolysis|
|Sample Time:||Within 1 Day After Your Sample Order||Vacuum Range:||0 To 0.09MPa Adjustable|
|Input Power:||300W||Flow:||≥180L/min (at Vacuum Pressure Of 0.09Mpa)|
|Noise:||<65dB||Capacity Of Storage Bottle:||2000ml|
power assisted liposuction equipment,
slimming beauty equipment
OEM Power Assisted Liposuction Machine / Fat Burning Equipment For Body Contouring
Power assisted liposuction (PAL) -employs a motor-powered cannula that moves back and forth about 5,000 times per minute. This allows the lipoplasty surgeon to use smaller movements and means less pain during surgery and less bruising afterward.
The amount of fat removed varies but between one and two litres is considered safe.Fat cells removed by liposuction are permanently removed and fat cannot be laid down in the area that has been treated.
Configurations of OEM Power Assisted Liposuction Machine / Fat Burning Equipment For Body Contouring:
- Vibration handpiece (electric)
- Suction needle kit (5 different size cannulas as 1 kit)
- Manual suction handle
- Injecting system (including tubing & needle)
- Storage bottle (2000ml x 2pcs)
- High Particulate filter
- Pedal switch
- Power cable
Features of OEM Power Assisted Liposuction Machine / Fat Burning Equipment For Body Contouring:
- One-way oil-free vacuum pump, with excellent and quick pressure boosting, and no countercurrent when engine stopping.
- With portable cool-air inner-circulation frequency modulation can be easily connected to any common negative-pressure machines and fat-absorbers.
- Hard parts frosted system is both good at milling bone structures and absorbing its fragments and powders as well as cleaning, which greatly reduces the surgeon’s working intensity and saves operation time.
- Adjustable peristaltic water-injection system can not only be used as swelling anaesthetic injection, but also as the water-resource of hard parts frosted-absorbing system, with simple and convenient operation.
- No heat generation during operation, no radiation and scald.
- Handle-made choice to crack emulsified lipocytes, which can effectively protect skin nerves and blood vessels.
- High resonant frequency and high speed of fat absorbing with high efficiency, as well as convenient operation and labor-saving.
- Well-distributed fat-absorbing process, flat operation positions, very light pains and quick recovery.
Technical Specification of OEM Power Assisted Liposuction Machine / Fat Burning Equipment For Body Contouring:
|Vacuum Range||0 to 0.09MPa adjustable|
|Flow||≥180L/min (at vacuum pressure of 0.09Mpa)|
|Capacity Of Storage Bottle||2000ml|
|Working Environment||Ambient temperature: -20℃～40℃;Relative Humidity: ≤80%; Atmospheric pressure: 500-1060hpa|
|Power Request||AC220V, 50Hz ±10%|
Body sculpting liposuction Surgery Procedure Steps:
Step 1- Anesthesia
1). The body sculpting liposuction procedure is performed under a general or twilight (where you are sedated but not unconscious) anesthetic, depending on the type and number of liposuction procedures you undergo. The procedure is often performed as a day case, taking approximately one to two, though you may need to stay in the hospital overnight.
2). The surgical liposuction process often involves the injection of a numbing solution. With a local anesthesia, your doctor will only numb the area of your body being treated, and you will be conscious during the liposuction surgery. General anesthesia can be administered either as a gas or through a needle injection, and will put you to sleep for the operation. Once you awaken, you will still be numb in the area of the body that has been treated, and will feel little or no pain.
Step 2 - The incisions
After administering the anesthesia and, if needed, injecting fluids, the next step in liposuction surgery is to create tiny incisions in the area of the body where fat deposits will be removed. These incisions are usually quite small, a third of an inch at the most. These incisions are then used to insert the cannula, a thin vacuum tube, which will extract the fat.
Step 3 - Fat removal
The surgeon will insert the cannula, through the incision (or incisions), into the deep fat layer beneath your skin. Using back and forth movements, the liposuction surgeon uses the cannula to break up and suction away the unwanted fat deposits beneath the skin. A significant amount of blood and other bodily fluids are removed along with the fat, so you will be given replacement fluids intravenously during and after the liposuction procedure. Lipoplasty is a complex process, and choosing a board-certified and skilled lipoplasty surgeon well trained in all aspects of the liposuction procedure, who will be able to explain the process to you in as much detail as you need, is essential.
Step 4 - Closing the Incisions
When the fat removal part of the liposuction procedure is complete, the incisions can either be closed with a few stitches or left open. This normally depends on your body sculpting surgeons preference, though leaving the incisions open can reduce the amount of bruising and swelling that can take place after a liposuction operation.
For OEM Power Assisted Liposuction Machine / Fat Burning Equipment For Body Contouring:
Please feel free to contact us! We are at your service at any time!