Underarm IPL Laser Hair Removal Machine , Men Female Facial Hair Removal Equipment
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Model Number:||sincery 6E|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packing|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 days after receive payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 units per month|
|Light Resource:||Intense Pulse Light By Xenon Flashlight||Name:||Laser Hair Removal Machines For Salons|
|RF Frequency:||10MHz||RF Output Mode:||Bi-Polar|
|RF Energy:||0 – 50J/cm2||Cool Touch Temperature:||0 – 4 C Degrees|
|Control Panel:||Colorful Touch Screen||Power Consumption:||1000Watts|
permanent hair removal machine,
body hair removal machine
Lasylaser SHR IPL Hair Removal portable e-light ipl rf machine
Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, known as Photoderm, Fotoderm, and Photofacial, has been adopted as a safe and effective way to anti-aging. The light works much like a laser, but instead of having just one wavelength of light, IPL produces a spectrum of light and the skin benefits more from it. RF penetrates epidermis and reaches deep dermis, which motives water molecules moving at high speed and the temperature rises. The thermal effect speeds up collagen re-growth, and gain a long-term wrinkle removal effect.
Things to look for in an IPL Treatment
- The operator has an intake form and discusses your concerns before any treatment.
- The operator has some kind of license and specific IPL training by an outside accredited source, beyond just the company that sold them the machine. Preferably the person is an esthetician. As with lasers, it's an unregulated field and most states don't require a license. Making sure a doctor or nurse or an esthetician is not necessarily a guarantee, because it comes down to the integrity of the person.
- IPL is not that hard to learn, but the person has to care about what they're doing, and have the ethics to know when not to treat something. Those are the safest people because they stick to their limits.
- If the operator is an esthetician, get a regular facial first before trusting them to give you an IPL treatment. The training and the ethics of the person giving you the treatment is the most important thing to look for. You can burned with an IPL if the operator doesn't know what they're doing.
- The operator uses googles to protect your eyes, though this is not as critical as it is with lasers
1. Elight: hair removal, skin rejuvenation, face lifting, skin tightenning, wrinkle removal, vascular job, pigmentation treatment, acne clearance, freckle,etc
2. SHR: super hair removal
3. ND YAG Laser: professional tattoo removal,eyeline removal,eyebrow embroidery removal
4. RF handle: skin tightening, face lift, wrinkle removal
What are IPL’s disadvantages?
Given that there is little damage to the skin surface, several treatments may be required to see the desired effect. For best results, approximately 4-6 treatments, spaced 3 weeks apart, are needed. Side effects can include transient redness and increased or decreased pigment in the treated area. Minimizing sun exposure can reduce these side effects.
|Light Resource||Intense Pulse Light by Xenon flashlight|
530 ~ 1200nm for Skin Rejuvenation / Speckle Removal
640 ~ 1200nm for Hair Removal
|Spot Size||8mm x 40mm|
|IPL Pulse Features||
Pulse width 1 – 10ms
Pulse delay 5 - 100ms
Pulse number 1 - 6
|RF Output Mode||Bi-Polar|
|RF Energy||0 – 50J/cm2|
|Cool Touch Temperature||0 – 4 C degrees|
|Control Panel||Colorful Touch Screen|
|Dimension||50CM X 38 CM X 72CM|
|Power Specification||AC220V/50Hz or AC110V/60Hz|