Dermatology Woods Lamp Facial Skin Analysis Machine
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PCS|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 working days after we received payment of Woods Lamp|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units/month|
|Product Name:||Skin Examination UV Light Dermatology Skin Analyzer||Light Source:||UV Light|
|Lens Of Observation Window:||2X||Power Request:||AC220V, 50Hz ±10% (AC110V For Customization)|
|Certification:||CE||Name:||Skin Analysis Machine|
Woods Lamp Skin Analyzer Machine,
Dermatology Skin Analysis Machine,
Dermatology facial skin analyzer
Wood's Lamp Skin Care UV Skin Testing Light Wood Lamp Skin Analyzer
Product Name: skin analysis device portable wood lamp magic skin analyzer woods lamps
Technical Specifation for skin analysis device portable wood lamp magic skin analyzer woods lamps
|Certificate||CE, FDA , ISO9001|
|Spectrum||highly filtered UV light|
|Function||wood lamp portable/ wood lamp skin test|
|Bulbs||4 fluorescent bulbs|
|Lens of observation window||2X|
|Power request||AC220V, 50Hz ±10% (AC110V for customization)|
|Warranty||12month free warranty and permenant technical guide and maintenance support.
Our Woods Skin Analyzer is a lamp made to examine and diagnose your skin type for proper facial treatment. This lamp has a 3x diopter magnifying lens and uses UV light to diagnose skin conditions. It is a diagnostic tool used in dermatology to observe any subsequent fluoresce of the skin.
Under the Ultraviolet Lights, you can diagnose different skin conditions such as dry or oily areas, or excessive layers of dead skin, in which will show up under the violet light normally invisible to the naked eye.
Use high lightness ring tube, new style electric start-up circuit, turn on power supply then light immediately; coming with anti-light lamp cover, protect machine not disturbed by the lights from the exterior, make the operation more professional and clear. The machine can test and analyze the skin conditions and various different changes on the surface of skin in time.
- 4 fluorescent bulbs with highly filtered UV lights.
- Highly transparent window for operator to observe the client’s skin.
- Magnifier lens for checking skin disorders.
- Black mask for clearly observation.
How Does wood's lamp Work?
A Wood’s lamp is a small handheld device that uses black light to illuminate areas of your skin. The light is held over an area of skin in a darkened room. The presence of certain bacteria or fungi, or changes in the pigmentation of your skin will cause the affected area of your skin to change color under the light.
Some of the conditions that a Wood’s lamp examination can help diagnose include:
- tinea capitis
- pityriasis versicolor
In the case of scratches on the eye, your doctor will put a fluorecin solution in your eye, then shine the Wood’s lamp over the affected area. Abrasions or scratches will glow when the light is on it. There are no risks associated with the procedure.
The Hand Held Ultraviolet Woods Lamp is designed for exposing conditions that are not visible to the naked eye. The Woods light is used by numerous professions, Medical, Dermatology, Veterinary, Skin care, Law Enforcement, Military, Mineralogy and Gemology.
- 4 UV Bulbs - Approx 5,000 hours
- Bulbs produce UVA I, approx 365nm wavelength
- 3 Diopter Magnifying Lens - 175% larger
- Optically ground and polished glass magnifier lens
- Focal Length - 13 inches
Professionals worldwide use Woods lamps
In the Medical field
- A Medical Woods lamps may be used to diagnose certain fungus, bacterial infections and parasites. Scabies and ringworm are examples that glow under UV light. Ophthalmologists may use a Woods light to look for scratches and foreign bodies in the cornea of the eye.
In the Esthetic field
- A Skin Care Woods lamp may be used when performing a basic skin analysis to advanced chemical peels. A Woods lamp is a very useful tool to help avoid over coating of the peeling solution and ensure the even treatment of all areas. A Woods light helps the esthetician recommend the correct protocol, treatment and retail products to their clients.
In Law Enforcement work
- A Forensic Woods lamp may be used to find semen stains and traces of urine. Woods lamps are found in rape kits and also play a role in investigating sexual assault cases.
Animal shelters, Rescues and Veterinary care
- A Veterinary Woods lamp may help to detect fungus, bacterial infections and parasites. A careful examination of a cat with a Wood's lamp, especially inside the ears, on the face, tail and feet helps with the early detection and treatment of Ringworm. When a hair is plucked from a cat with M canis dermatophytosis, 50% or more of M canis strains produce an apple green color
In Day Care and Schools
- A Woods light may help detect lice, scabies and ringworm, allowing the school to recommend the student seek professional medical care.
FAQ for skin analysis device portable wood lamp magic skin analyzer woods lamps